2022 Respirator Fit Testing Clinic
April 7, 2022
9am - 4pm
CCE Orleans County - Conference Room - South Entrance
12690 Rt 31
Albion, NY 14411
New York Center for Agricultural Medicine and Health
The New York Center for Agricultural Medicine and Health (NYCAMH) and Cornell Cooperative Extension of Orleans County are pleased to provide respirator fit testing clinics for agricultural businesses in your region on April 7.
During the clinic, NYCAMH will provide medical evaluations, respirator fit tests and WPS compliant trainings on how to properly inspect, put on, take off, fit, seal check, use, clean, maintain, and store respirators.
Appointments are one hour long. Up to 4 workers can be seen at the same time. Medical evaluations, fit tests, and trainings are available in both English and Spanish. Cost is $65 per person.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
- Call 607‐547‐6023 (Monday‐Friday, 7:30 am—4:00 pm) and ask for the Fit Test Clinic scheduler OR
- E‐mail FitTest@bassett.org
What We Need From You to Schedule
- Number of people attending from your farm
- Name of each person being scheduled
- Language spoken by each attendee
- Make and model of each respirator to be tested
How to Have a Successful Fit Testing Day
- Arrive on time
- Complete in advance and bring all requested paperwork
- Be clean‐shaven
- Do not chew gum, smoke, or drink coffee at least 15 minutes before appointment
- Bring check payment
Questions? Call NYCAMH at 607‐547‐6023
Important: A respirator fit test ensures that a particular make, model and size of respirator fits the wearer's face and will meet the wearer's needs. If a worker wears more than one style of respirator, including filtering face pieces, they must be fit tested for each one. NYCAMH is a private, non‐profit, non‐regulatory occupational health organization affiliated with Basse Healthcare Network. Learn more at www.nycamh.org.
No upcoming events at this time.